Board of Directors Maureen Olson & Sue Stone with
resident Pauline and son Ben born in Feb. 2012.
There are a number of opportunities to be a volunteer.
- Big S.I.S. (Simply Incredible Support) – Each resident is assigned a woman to mentor and nurture her during her stay at Mother House. No special skills are required, just an open and caring heart.
- Monday Night Speakers – Each Monday evening the residents meet to hear educational and informative speakers. If you have a topic of area of expertise you would like to share with the women, please contact Margie at 303-449-5089 or email Mother House at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fund Raising – there are a number of fund raising efforts throughout the year where your help and support would be greatly appreciated. Here are a few opportunities:
- Annual July Golf Tournament
- Tennis Tournament in September
- Mother’s Day Cards
- Direct Mailing - Help with newsletter mailings Help with other fundraisers as they occur throughout the year
- Board of Directors – When there are vacancies on the Board, we search for caring individuals who are willing to help us support the mission of Mother House of supporting pregnant women in need.
- Yard work and other household maintenance – Just like with your own home, there are seasonal and routine tasks that are needed to keep Mother House in its optimal condition.
Board of Director Candy Olson speaking to guests at Springtime in the
Rockies Wine & Art Gala. April 29, 2012
Other opportunities include such things as driving the residents to appointments or job interviews, taking a resident out to lunch or dinner, or to a special event.
Executive Director Ann McConnell & Financial Manager Marianne Hunt at
2nd Annual Tee Up for Tikes Golf Tournament. July 27, 2012.
Tee Up for Tikes Golf Coordinator Caren Paul
speaking to golf guests. July 27, 2012
Volunteer and Big SIS Donna Casey with Tristan
born in May, 2012.
Fence Painter Pastor Bob Simpson with Teen Youth
of Windsor United Methodist Church. April, 2012.
Mother House Auxillary Member Joann Walsh
holding Benjamin. Spring, 2012.